Here I look at the challenges social media marketers face and how you can solve them efficiently.
No matter how much time you put into a social strategy, there is always a distraction. Are your deliverables clear?
- Organise specific time to focus all attention to social media.
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH CUSTOMERS
Social media is not just about posting and then waiting for results.
‘Social is about being social’
Discuss and engage, asking what prospects are we looking for next?
- Divide customer interactions per day per team member
ROI was listed as one of the biggest social media challenges, from 59% of digital marketers in 2017.
- Are you keeping performance notes? Goals, KPI’s
- Testing campaigns on different audiences, age, location, interests.
Hard to be different with a competitor breathing down your neck.
- Look at the personality of the company
- Excellent customer service
Lastly make sure you are creating content that consumers will want to engage with.